as-salam3laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
I am just someone who is growing and learning. I share my experiences and the things that inspire me. And I ask you do to the same with me.
Just a few things about Al Muqarraboon:
1) In regards to the things that I post from my own writings, I try to be as accurate as possible, but many quotes are paraphrased, due to the imperfect nature of my memory. In addition, many incidents are accurate, but also paraphrased, especially if there is a name involved (see #2). Keep this in mind, and may Allah swt make us of the truthful. I don’t mention any real names in my personal postings, for reasons that I hope are clear.
2) Please do not ever take offense to anything that I post, as this is not my intention.
3) Following my blog: I actually do not recommend for people to follow my blog too closely. The reason for this is that we all need direction in our lives, and my blog goes in many different directions. These different topics all play a role in my life, but they may not all apply to you. If you feel that this is okay with you, you are welcomed to subscribe inshaa’Allah. However, if you feel that you need something more focused on a particular topic, there are many other blogs that are much more focused, and I would be happy to point the direction inshaa’Allah.
4) A sincere request to the brothers and sisters, especially sisters. Often, I post videos where you can of course see the brother-speaker. I ask you to fear Allah swt as you watch it, and know that He is watching you, and to lower your gaze. And I advise myself of this before I advise you. How sad would it be if this blog were to become a reason for regret for me on Yawm al qiyaamah? I seek refuge with Allah swt from this.
5) Please share if you consider it worthy to do so.
Leave a comment here, or if it is of a more personal nature, you can leave a comment asking for my email insha Allah.
Jazaakum Allaahu Khayran